Buff Paging in CT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
FYI All,
BNN - Breaking News Network has expanded into CT They will page to your cell, etc. as to police, fire, and ems incidents. best part about it is that if you sign up as a reporter and page out for them, the provide you the service for free. I know as I get it myself. You can sign up at: www.breakingnewsnetwork.com and click, become a reporter. The info I've been getting is pretty accurate too.

N1GTL

Database Admin
I just checked out there site. Unless I missed it, they don't list any prices for their service.

GKENY044

Premium Subscriber
N1GTL said:
I just checked out there site. Unless I missed it, they don't list any prices for their service.

I believe the price depends on the market. The subscribe page needs to be submitted and they will send the information.

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
I'm not sure on pricing as I put out stuff over the system and I get the areas I want for free. If you just want the service and don't page stuff out, I'm not sure of the cost.

GKENY044

Premium Subscriber
joetnymedic said:
FYI All,
BNN - Breaking News Network has expanded into CT They will page to your cell, etc. as to police, fire, and ems incidents. best part about it is that if you sign up as a reporter and page out for them, the provide you the service for free. I know as I get it myself. You can sign up at: www.breakingnewsnetwork.com and click, become a reporter. The info I've been getting is pretty accurate too.

Thanks for the tip Joey. I signed up myself.

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
not a problem cougar, i think you'll like it. what area of ct are you looking for? I know they're expanding into MA, RI, and NH very soon too.

GKENY044

Premium Subscriber
joetnymedic said:
not a problem cougar, i think you'll like it. what area of ct are you looking for? I know they're expanding into MA, RI, and NH very soon too.

I mostly Listen to East Haven, New Haven, Branford, CSP, Marine Band during the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.