Buffalo NY Area (unknown frequency)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I have found this frequency and think it's coming out of the western Ny area
410.150 mhz DCS=732
Analog
Comes in very clear and loud in Fort Erie, I think they are maintenance people in buildings, the only thing I really herd was a reference to Savage Power and nothing else to lead me in any direction on who this is. Any one have the time to listen in please submit any info you may hear.
Thanks
Steve

k2hz

Database Admin
410.150 has been reported in other areas as US Air Force trunked systems and US Postal Service analog conventional with DCS.

I think USPS is a good suspect for what you are hearing. In the NY City area 410.150/343 DPL is USPS Morgan Distribution Center Maintenance

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I have been listening to this frequency 410.150 mhz DCS=732 and it's Savage Power maintenance workers, anyone know where they are situated Coming in loud and clear in Fort Erie.
Steve

k2hz

Database Admin
That frequency is US Federal Government or military only. Could this be an image in your receiver although the frequency it is likely a legitimate Federal operation? There is a company called Savage Power in Iowa that services power and battery systems. There is a "Savage Services" that seems to have a presence in Buffalo that apparently does contract facility maintenance so they may be the contractor at some Federal site in the area. I don't see any license for them on FCC business frequencies.

Given the frequency, it is very likely a US Postal facility and it may be contract employees. Is there any indication what sort of facility it is?

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I have no reason to think it's a image after listening to it, these are the frequencies I have. If some one in the Buffalo NY can help me with this it would be easier. All I need is info on the 410.150 mhz frequency.
407.00000 FEDERAL PROTECTIVE SERVICE OPERATIONS BUFFALO NY 270 NAC P25E
407.07500 UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE PLANT MAINTENANCE BUFFALO NY COLOR CODE 1 DMR
407.17500 UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE PLANT MAINTENANCE BUFFALO NY DMR
408.17500 UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE PLANT MAINTENANCE ?? COULD BE DIGITAL BUFFALO NY DMR
409.27500 UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE PLANT OPERATIONS BUFFALO NY DMR
409.46250 FEDERAL DISASTER – CH-14 MEDICAL SYSTEM ENCRYPTED TG-6684677 DMR HYT MS DCC-1 RAS BUFFALO NY DMR DMR
410.15000 Savage POWER MAINTENANCE WORKERS BUFFALO NY 732 DPL FMN

Status
Not open for further replies.