Buffalo NY (Going Digital) ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN61

So this means there will be no more Buffalo Police and Fire listening online? Just great. This is the only one that I really listen to. So now I have to go out and buy an actual scanner, just to listen to this station? I didn't want to have to do that, but apparently I'm being forced to. :-(

jeepsandradios

Feed Provider
So this means there will be no more Buffalo Police and Fire listening online? Just great. This is the only one that I really listen to. So now I have to go out and buy an actual scanner, just to listen to this station? I didn't want to have to do that, but apparently I'm being forced to. :-(

So I am confused by your comments. If you are listening to the system online via a scanner feed maybe the feed provider will update his/her scanner. Also this topic is for police only. I have seen no mentions of Fire going digital so if you are listening online you should still be able to listen online.

I dont believe anyone is forcing you to spend $400. If you spend it it is because you want to listen.

Ben830

I have a RadioShack Triple Trunking Handheld Radio Scanner, does anyone know how to program the P-25 for the Buffalo Police.
Thanks

nyemt774

Ben830, What model of Radio Shack scanner do you have? We need to know that to help you if we can. From your description, a triple trunk hand-held may NOT be able to receive and decode the P-25 signal. What is it? An RS-?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.