ARC536: Bug: NXDN One Freq RAN Srch

Status
Not open for further replies.

racingfan360

Hi @Butelsoftware I think I've come across a bug with ARC536PRO V2.4 Build 3 Full Version. Ive been testing with x2 BCD436HP's get the same result, I think I see what the issue is now.

Programming a system up as NXDN One Frequency. Add a new Site. Under the Trunk Frequencies tab under the RAN column the list allows for Srch to be selected.
If I save this System then close it down, then re-open it, the Site will change the value and display RAN=Search.
If I then program this System into the BCD436HP, it doesn't set to Srch but in fact RAN=0.
(I couldn't understand why I no longer got any hits on these Sites, and now I realize the RAN code was filtering them out)

What's odd is that I have some old Systems programmed up from some time ago where the Srch value is retained ok so long as I don't alter the value in ARC536PRO (ie at some stage the ARC536PRO software worked correctly: if it shows Srch in ARC536PRO it programs the 436 correctly as Srch): So I can only assume something changed in a more recent code change in ARC536PRO?

Grateful for a fix please. At the minute I have to program as Search in software and then correct via the keypad. TIA

racingfan360

Thanks Gommert. As a workaround , leaving the RAN field blank will default it to Srch ok, although I seem to struggle to delete the value of this field (cut works ok).

Status
Not open for further replies.