Bumfights???

Status
Not open for further replies.

EFjohnsonVHF

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Who here watches bumfights? I for one, Think it is some of the funniest *mod edit* around.

I just want to know what others think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ch1ronTL34

I don't think it's very funny to see impoverished people taken advantage of for our entertainment...I understand they're getting some kind of compensation for their participation, but the producers surely know they're taking advantage of people who are down on their luck, and I don't think that's right.

car2back

I think it's some of the most cruel, disgusting garbage around. :roll:

Last edited:

Croaker90

Its really mean, and alot of crap what they do to the homeless guys.

No need to burn their long hair.

Most Homeless are Mentaly Ill, or are WAR Vets, or their houses burned down, and they lost their families and went crazy.

THERE is just a handfull of nutty, criminal, drunks homeless people, the others have a reason their like this.

iMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
Croaker90 said:
Most Homeless are Mentaly Ill, or are WAR Vets, or their houses burned down, and they lost their families and went crazy.

THERE is just a handfull of nutty, criminal, drunks homeless people, the others have a reason their like this.
That's not always true. You might be amazed to find out the history of some homeless people, and how they ended up that way.

mfn002

Premium Subscriber
I once saw a show on TruTV about that. The producers ended up getting jail time and had to pay a six-figure settlement with the actor. In addition, the court ordered all sales of the videos to be halted. The actor ended up with PERMANENT double-vision and other problems. Needless to say, if you post these types of videos, you WILL eventually get in serious trouble with the law.
In all vidoes, the man was drunk or on drugs. Now drug and alcohol free (and with a job) he said that he would have NEVER done that if he was sober.

Soakers

mfn002 said:
blah blah blah....Now drug and alcohol free (and with a job) he said that he would have NEVER done that if he was sober.
How many times have we heard THAT before?!?!?!

edit to add...
Okay, I saw the Bum fights. Nothing I'll bother to view again.
It was cute, but wore thin real quick.

Looks like free will and capitalism in action to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.