Buncombe County Businesses: Asheville Catholic Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM909

Radio/computer geek
Premium Subscriber
At North Carolina > Buncombe (County) > Businesses > Private Schools: 151.995 Asheville Catholic School Ch 2 is not a valid channel in the bandplan, licensed only three times in ULS, all of which are expired in 2002/2003, and likely were mistakes. I can't find any license for Asheville Catholic. Can someone local confirm which channels are in use here?

jake_Braker

C/O 2Ø21
Premium Subscriber
More than likely, that entry was added in while the license was active. Check the FCC ULS for the school itself and see if there's any active licenses registered and run those frequenc(ies) in a scan.

AM909

Radio/computer geek
Premium Subscriber
More than likely, that entry was added in while the license was active. Check the FCC ULS for the school itself and see if there's any active licenses registered and run those frequenc(ies) in a scan.
The three licenses for 151.995 were for unrelated entities (KBT505 in WY, KZU506 in MI, WPMB388 in KS). I mention it only to demonstrate that it's not a valid channel. As I said, "I can't find any license for Asheville Catholic".

jake_Braker

C/O 2Ø21
Premium Subscriber
Then if they still use communications, it'll probably be on FRS/MURS or they're just running an unlicensed frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.