Burl Co TRS PD zones

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesk65

Hey can anyone remind me what towns in the Northwest Zone are on what pd talkgroups? Like P-2 and P2-A so on and so forth? I live in the north zone and hardly listen down south and Im all mixed up from when they changed a bunch of the police talkgroups down there. Thanks

jamesk65

I've looked through your site its very informative but I couldn't find what towns are on which Northwest zone PD talkgroups. Does anyone know off the top of their head?

Marky102770

I've looked through your site its very informative but I couldn't find what towns are on which Northwest zone PD talkgroups. Does anyone know off the top of their head?

P-2 Police

Delanco Township

Beverly City

Edgewater Park Township

Delran Township

Riverside Township

P-2A Police

Maple Shade Township

Cinnaminson Township

Riverton Borough

Palmyra Borough

P-11 Police

Mount Laurel Township

Moorestown Township

P-48 Police

Tacony-Palmyra Bridge

Burlington-Bristol Bridge

jamesk65

thank you

thanks for the info didn't know there was a page with that info I didn't look hard enough my fault.

Monoxide16

ahh can't stand to listen to Burl Co their radios are horrible!! heard the dispatcher say please repeat your message about 6 times yesterday and a little bit today your portable is unreadable wow analog sounds so much better

Monoxide16

Hey sorry to go off topic here saw in the database that the BurlCo Jail has a P25 Conventional channel anyone hear any activity on it? And also see that their is frequency's for the Juvenile detention center and and the county jail

jeff

Premium Subscriber
The P25 channel is for Courthouse and County Facility security in Mt. Holly. All channels were very active while I still lived up there. Range is limited as they are low power repeaters, they barely broke squelch in Medford.

Status
Not open for further replies.