Burlington County 700 MHz Project 25 TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

howie38

Premium Subscriber
Got'em all in, i'll see what happens here in Burlington Twp.

Anybody know if Sentinel has it? I'll need to load it into my 436HP.

rrpratt

Premium Subscriber
Got'em all in, i'll see what happens here in Burlington Twp.

Anybody know if Sentinel has it? I'll need to load it into my 436HP.
It's all shown in green in the database but I went for an update and it said I was current. I'll wait till tomorrow to see if the server has to update overnight.

comphouse

Help needed: I'm new to this forum. I'm a firefighter in Burlington County with an SDS-100. I can receive the 700mhz fireground and ops channels on my scanner, but can't figure out why I hear nothing on the response channels. The close call feature doesn't even pick up a transmission from the radio on AR-1. Does anyone know the answer?

comphouse

Help needed: I'm new to this forum. I'm a firefighter in Burlington County with an SDS-100. I can receive the 700mhz fireground and ops channels on my scanner, but can't figure out why I hear nothing on the response channels. The close call feature doesn't even pick up a transmission from the radio on AR-1. Does anyone know the answer?

Ok, I see that the RR database has the info in green, and I guess we can enter it maunually. I'd need to know the system type.

joey123

I’m not hearing anything on the new system It’s been silent on The new system for a day is the system down

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
I've not heard the northern companies on the old system either. Overall, it's rather quiet morning.
I didn't hear any traffic today. Also it appears that TGID 3601 the patch to County Highway has been taken down. It's been relabeled in the database for another purpose.

howie38

Premium Subscriber
3201 has been active this morning, but all I'm hearing is some kind of underwater garble.
Update.... 10.50am now hearing 3104 garble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.