Burlington County 700 MHz Project 25 TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Have to see if your SDS 100 pics it up.
It does. But I have all the service types enabled. Easy fix. Press MENU > Scroll to SELECT SERVICE TYPES and Press the E button. Any service types listed as OFF change to ON by pressing E button as you scroll to them. When you're done press the SYSTEM key and see what happens.

rrpratt

Premium Subscriber
It does. But I have all the service types enabled. Easy fix. Press MENU > Scroll to SELECT SERVICE TYPES and Press the E button. Any service types listed as OFF change to ON by pressing E button as you scroll to them. When you're done press the SYSTEM key and see what happens.
I'll check that out as I've seen this choices before. Guess I figured the Sentinel would cover that part.

rrpratt

Premium Subscriber
South Jersey Net was active a bit ago. Down in Presidential Lakes area South Star had very low audio but the Fire co side was strong. Was a rescue in the woods. Not sure if motorcycle accident or what it was.

phillydjdan

I have not but that doesn't surprise me. Cross patches often suffer some sort of issue

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone explain why Camden County is periodically on R5 like they are presently?

Gloucester County and Camden County have talk groups HWY 1 and HWY 2 that are patched constantly for dealing with incidents on I-295 and the NJTP. Burlco R5 was patched into this last week a few times. I'm thinking a TG on the Burlco system will be tied to these high way response TG's permanently for interoperability soon.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I can understand that, but what is the purpose then of the Interop channels?
Interop channels/talkgroups allow different types of agencies to operate on a common resource, i.e. an operation such as SAR requiring agencies to coordinate with each other directly. Generally speaking, the Interop resources are not intended for routine day to day operations, but are instead reserved for incidents requiring a certain level of multi-agency/multi-jurisdictional response.

jaymatt1978

I) have to go on record I REALLY hope they never stop dispatching on 154.2200 because they;re bannging into Cape May tonight.. Love hearing just the dispatch

rrpratt

Premium Subscriber
I) have to go on record I REALLY hope they never stop dispatching on 154.2200 because they;re bannging into Cape May tonight.. Love hearing just the dispatch
That's pretty cool you here that way down there. They won't stop that because all the pagers require it. I'd just like to also get it on the assigned TGID as well.

rrpratt

Premium Subscriber
If any BurlCo units go to CamCo, R-5 is patched to whatever channel CamCo is using. Just liked when it used to be on R-4 of whatever zone it was on the old system, so CamCo doesn’t hear the rest of our general chatter.
I just think the radio guys need to get together and balance the audio between the two county systems patched.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Imagine that, you can hear it in Cape May but we can't hear it in Cinnaminson-Delran-Palmyra-Moorestown etc. 😒

Status
Not open for further replies.