Burlington County Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve162

Premium Subscriber
I just moved back to NJ, Burlington County, and I'm asking if anyone can provide:
1. EMS Station Numbers- the Wiki has FD but not EMS
2. Accurate Patrol Zone information- the Wiki and the RR data do not match, e.g. they have a Zone 2A and Zone 2B in the Wiki but the RR DB just has Zone 2 and it lists zones that the RR DB does not.
3. Virtua MICU locations and unit assignments.
4 Unit number formulae. I understand that Station 391 would house Engine 3911 but what's the rest of the plan for other units such as ladders, quints, rescues, etc?

Also I'm not receiving NJSP Troop C much on either the old system or the NJICS. Anyone know if they've changed anything? I'm using an HP436 with a Wilson flexible antenna at home and a mag-mount on the car.

Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me.

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
EMS station numbers follow the FD generally. The FD stations for example will be station 251 or 252 and the EMS will be 258 or 259 using Medford as an example.

The police patrol zones are accurate in this link
Burlington County Public Safety - The RadioReference Wiki

I don't follow the MICU activities or know much about the FD and their unit numbers.

You should not have much issues receiving troop C from Hainesport on the 800MHz system. You can also try troop A from there, you're kind of in between sites in that area. Your area is covered by Bordentown barracks on C3-05. Simulcasting NJSP on the NJICS system is intermittent. Not signal strength, but if it's actually being broadcast on that system. It isn't always there. I stick with the 800MHz system for NJSP listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.