Burlington County NJ Trunked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
Most of whats listed is accurate. Most of the channels one would want to hear are there but many are not listed.

wnjl

Actually there is a bunch of active talkgroups/departments missing in the RR database. My township's (Florence) PD talkgroup is not in there and neither is Cinnaminson's just glancing it at now, and both of those are active. I'd be more than willing to provide updates for what I've heard, feel free to PM me if needed.

Highpockets

Skypilot007 said:
Most of whats listed is accurate. Most of the channels one would want to hear are there but many are not listed.

Thanks. The reason I asked, I've been listening for 2 days now, and haven't heard Bordentown or Medford.

wnjl

Highpockets said:
Thanks. The reason I asked, I've been listening for 2 days now, and haven't heard Bordentown or Medford.

Both of those are fully active, Bordentown is on the North system and I've heard Medford on North-Central, Northwest, and West.

Highpockets

wnjl said:
Both of those are fully active, Bordentown is on the North system and I've heard Medford on North-Central, Northwest, and West.

Living in Toms River the only site I receive is east (Chatsworth) I won't hear either of those pd's?

wnjl

Highpockets said:
Living in Toms River the only site I receive is east (Chatsworth) I won't hear either of those pd's?

I wish there was a listing somewhere showing which talkgroups are on each site, but yes, I am pretty sure that's why. It seems the site that carries the majority (if not all) of the talkgroups is the Westampton/North-Central one. Might want to listen for it in trop DX conditions, as it does get out (was listening to it solid in NW Philly this morning).

DELCOLHFC

Check out Phillyscanner

I monitor the Burlco TRS from South Philly while at work and from home in Western Delco when the conditions are good. I would suggest a lifetime subscription ($39.95) to Joe Cardani's "Phillyscanner" Ebook. It has a huge amount of info (not just frequencies) on all the area counties, Burlco included. I just checked the database here and would estimate at least 7 times as many TalkGroups are listed in the Ebook (14 PAGES of Burlco TG's!) and they are broken up into the correct sites. The lists are updated regularly and the volume of info is amazing.

http://phillyscanner.com/guide1.html

W2SJW

Database Admin
+1

The best money in the scanning hobby I ever spent. His coverage of the Burlington & Atlantic county systems is worth it just for those two alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.