BURLINGTON COUNTY NORTH TG's on 460.550 mhZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdenLarry

Former Member
I put my 460.550 MHz repeater back on air. It's located in Jobstown, Burlington County and has decent coverage, It repeats the north talkgroups from the TRS along with North & Southstar. Please tune in and give me your location and reception report. For now it's running 25 watts and transmits PL 77.0 Hz.

Thanks in advance,
Larry

W2SJW

Database Admin
Thanks for putting this back on the air - as a person that's only got enough space in the work truck for a conventional amateur radio, this makes hearing things other than just FD/EMS dispatches a little easier!

Are you covering PD & emergency services with this, or just ES?

IdenLarry

Former Member
It covers the Northern County TRS talkgroups along with North and Southstar.
I hope to built a better repeater in the future and enhance coverage and features.
Let me know where and how your hearing the system in it's current state.

Larry

w2xq

Mentor
Admittedly I don't use an external antenna as I'm usually moving about, but nothing heard by the Red Lion Airport. How high is the antenna?

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
Scratchy but copyable in Medford. My antenna is a diamond X510 about 55ft high. I'm curious too as to how high your antenna is and what kind/type of antenna.

IdenLarry

Former Member
Currently I'm using a 10db stationmaster mounted on the house at about 30 feet. I have a better location and plan on moving it ASAP. The repeater will also have actual two-way communication capabilities and I plan on sharing it with the firebuff community when the system is up and fully operational.

nickm800

I put my 460.550 MHz repeater back on air. It's located in Jobstown, Burlington County and has decent coverage, It repeats the north talkgroups from the TRS along with North & Southstar. Please tune in and give me your location and reception report. For now it's running 25 watts and transmits PL 77.0 Hz.

Thanks in advance,
Larry

Do you have a Morse ID on your transmitter? I am receiving something down here on 460.550 MHz.

phillydjdan

Just barely breaks my squelch in Northeast Philadelphia. Get the antenna up a little higher and I'll be in good shape lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.