Burlington County P-9

Status
Not open for further replies.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if Burlington County P-9 (TGID 16880) only covers willingboro PD or does it also cover other NorthCentral PD's? Thought I heard Westampton on there but wasn't sure.

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
I know Willingboro is district 16 but often wonder what the 61 units are that I hear on that channel ? I have just been assuming they are Willingboro also. Westhampton should be P-3 right?

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Yes, I have heard Westampton (District 27) on P-3. Could District 61 be Burlington County Prosecutors office? I don't get them on P-8, but on both P-8 and P-9 I have gotten District 35 (Burlington Co. Sherriff) advising the dispatcher of a warrant service attempt. But I'll have to listen more to P-9.

BCC183

Good Question...

There is not any "61" units in Burlington County. The only thing I can thing of is that maybe you're here 16161 with front end clipping.

P3 and P9 are both North Central based TGs so there could be some transient signals between the two. Plus, there are also times that 27 units and 16 units back each other up and switch over to the respective TG.

Status
Not open for further replies.