Burlington County South Jersey Net Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
This may be old news to a Burlington County listeners because its been a few weeks since I had a chance to post it (Where does time go???) but there is a new Burlington County Countywide TG 22288. It is activitated during incidents on 295 and the NJTP as well as other countywide incidents, and is now patched on 154.265 South Jersey Net. You will hear both sides of the conversation. Heard Mt. Laurel on it a few times for problems on Rt. 295 during the snow. It did sound like they had some trouble with it in Burlington City (90-9 and 30-1) during a couple MVAs on the Turnpike up there.

Danny6569

tgid

This may be old news to a Burlington County listeners because its been a few weeks since I had a chance to post it (Where does time go???) but there is a new Burlington County Countywide TG 22288. It is activitated during incidents on 295 and the NJTP as well as other countywide incidents, and is now patched on 154.265 South Jersey Net. You will hear both sides of the conversation. Heard Mt. Laurel on it a few times for problems on Rt. 295 during the snow. It did sound like they had some trouble with it in Burlington City (90-9 and 30-1) during a couple MVAs on the Turnpike up there.

Hey police freak that tgid has been on the burlington county system for a couple years now they just dont use it all the time, its better know as county wide response 1 they also have 3 other county wide response tgids also being cw resp 2 tgid is 22320 cw resp 3 is 22352 and cw resp 4 is 22384 and these are mostly for the ems and fire sides

jeff

Premium Subscriber
Danny is right. Any responses to NJTP or 295 are on CW R-1. If they have units fom Mercer or Camden Counties coming in, then it is patched to 154.265 In Camden Co, any responses to NJTP or 295 are moved to 154.265.

NESN

I can't find the link but Burlington County is one of only a few agencies in the nation with an experimental "patch box" that can cross-patch any agency & frequency together. The manufacturer put it in BCCC to both test it and promote it. If anyone know the details please post. I think it was in the General Scanning area about 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.