Burlington County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny6569

What is going on with Burlington County system? Have they went crazy or what? What is up with all these new talk group ids? All the oems??? I just redid my scanner and I cant even fit 28 different talk group systems in it! They cant possibly use all those channels! And question for someone? I don't need all the frequencies in each system right for Burlington County? Just the main control channel and the couple back ups right? Because when I uploaded it just the 2 or 3 frequencies came with it???

jcardani

Premium Subscriber
Those talk groups were part of the system since the beginning. RR just caught up with it. I had them in my book years ago. In fact the descriptions are exactly from my book, but who cares any more.

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
I've haven't heard a thing on those oem talk groups. Even with alot of the local oem's going active the other night with the rain storm and flooding nothing was heard. I don't even load them in. Waste of space imo.

Danny6569

Thats what i thought! Never being used!!! So when I redid my scanner I uploaded everything else except for the oem groups! But I did upload the oems in another quick key system and separated them anyway so just in case they ever did decide to use them I put them in quick key 2! Its just insane that they have so many talk group ids for one county!!! Like there ever gonna be used!

Monoxide16

hey Danny6589 you know what i hate about the Burlington county system i must of heard central say please repeat your messages your portable is unreadable!! can't stand to listen to the system anymore! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.