Burlington County

Status
Not open for further replies.

emtd99

Premium Subscriber
i haven't played with my scanner(RS 2096) in a few years. i understand the county is in the process of switching systems, but until then i will enjoy what i have. My question is, on the police side of it i was able to figure out what towns most of the P Channels are assigned to, but P1(TG 16816) ,P2(TG 18672), and P6 . i understand that they probably are not referred to as P channels anymore since switching to the 500 MHz years ago.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
This should help. All the information about Burlington County is in the database under New Jersey > Burlington County > Wiki tab. Just a note P2A is now referred to as P10. Eventually Burlington County will be migrating to a Phase 2 P25 system which means you will need a new scanner. There is no timeline for this switch but last I heard it is delayed due to the coronavirus.

Last edited:

emtd99

Premium Subscriber
This should help. All the information about Burlington County is in the database under New Jersey > Burlington County > Wiki tab. Just a note P2A is now referred to as P10. Eventually Burlington County will be migrating to a Phase 2 P25 system which means you will need a new scanner. There is no timeline for this switch but last I heard it is delayed due to the coronavirus.
thank you! we learn something new everyday. Are you familiar with the state police system? i imported it from RR and the audio is broken up. i read something about rebanding. i am not familiar with it. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.