Burlington Twp Burlington city willingboro

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyoung152

Premium Subscriber
Hey there guys i just got my bcd-396 scanner programed using free scan and this site worked great wornderin why i dont pick up burlington twp or the surronding twps i get bordentown and mount lauerl but none close can some one help me please

mattyoung152

Premium Subscriber
Did burlington twp and burlington city go to a new system that i cant pick up maybe

w2xq

Mentor
Zone map at the URL above on that I gave you (page down or click on "Districts"). And no changes to the radio systems. (I am assuming you downloaded the RR db into your scanner.) HTH.

mattyoung152

Premium Subscriber
Thanks i did download from data base wonderinh why i still can not hear burlington twp i can hear bordentown. Thank you so much for trying to help

w2xq

Mentor
I don't know anything about your scanner except what I see in ads. Is it possible you don't have all the scanlists activated? The RR database is correct... :confused:

mattyoung152

Premium Subscriber
I think i have it all set right i heard a willngboro call.... printed out the zone list from philly scanner... guess the dont brodcast much on radio??? or i am still not rigth

w2xq

Mentor
Things are quieter on Sunday all around. Mostly car stops. Fri/Sat nights the loons are loose, odd activities pick up. I still would compare the districts versus the zones on that map and see what you have.

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
It also depends on your location and the site on the trunking system you are monitoring. With a portable and a stock antenna you may only hear the site near you and adjacent sites might not be heard. Willingboro and Burlington can be heard consistantly on the NC site(Westhampton) and North sites(Burlington/Bordentown). You have to be sure you are monitoring the correct sites as all traffic is not carried on all sites, its zone spicific unless its a county wide channel or until a unit strats roaming. Thats a hole other discussion.

mattyoung152

Premium Subscriber
just started over erased everything and just set northcentral we will see thanks guys for all your help whats a good antenna to get

mattyoung152

Premium Subscriber
I am located right across from the burlington twp police station thinking it is my antenna

w2xq

Mentor
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; DROID BIONIC Build/5.5.1_84_DBN-74) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

So are you hearing stuff off the N and NC towers now?

mattyoung152

Premium Subscriber
hey danny i might have to take you up on the program thing just is not working all the time

Danny6569

Burl County

hey danny i might have to take you up on the program thing just is not working all the time

ok youre gonna have to bring it to my house because i have the arc software on my desktop to program it, i will send you a cell number that you call me on and just leave me a voicemail with youre number and i will call you back...

Status
Not open for further replies.