Busch Gardens Mototrbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanRox099

Premium Subscriber
Any one else see that Busch Gardens Tampa are using Mototrbo for the park admin staff. The 900mhz system is being used for everything else. I think the system is on UHF. On 467.85, 462.1125, and/or 461.7125. What do you guys think?

Andrew

The 900MHz system is alive and well with all park operations.

The license KNNV869 was recently renewed and now includes a Mototrbo emission designation (along with a narrowband emission designation and the original trunked emission designation). But I'm pretty sure that was just to cover any future changes without having to modify the license again.

467.8500 with a tone of 79.7 is the outdoor merchandise carts and their stockers.

I have listened for years to 462.1125 and 461.7125 and never heard anything Busch related.

No Mototrbo at BG right now, but that doesn't mean it can't happen in the future.

RyanRox099

Premium Subscriber
The 900MHz system is alive and well with all park operations.

The license KNNV869 was recently renewed and now includes a Mototrbo emission designation (along with a narrowband emission designation and the original trunked emission designation). But I'm pretty sure that was just to cover any future changes without having to modify the license again.

467.8500 with a tone of 79.7 is the outdoor merchandise carts and their stockers.

I have listened for years to 462.1125 and 461.7125 and never heard anything Busch related.

No Mototrbo at BG right now, but that doesn't mean it can't happen in the future.

If you go to the park you will see the admin staff with Mototrbo radios. They might just be using them on analog.

n2hbx

Premium Subscriber
Trbo At Busch Gardens

Quite possibly they are using the Trbo radios on the 900 trunked system as they are at Sea World.

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.