Business frequencies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuck362

Premium Subscriber
Why am I no longer able to look up Business frequencies? I paid the $30.00 and am still not able to look up Business frequencies.

D

DaveNF2G

Maybe there are no business frequencies in the DB for the area where you were looking?

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Why am I no longer able to look up Business frequencies? I paid the $30.00 and am still not able to look up Business frequencies.

When you go into the database, the business frequencies for your county are listed in the box to the right under other agencies. There is also a section, I believe, in 'nationwide' frequencies that lists the common business dot radio frequencies.

JD
kf4anc

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Hi & welcome to RR! This link covers most common non-licensee frequencies used nationwide by businesses:
https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=7792

This link covers MURS (used by Walmart & a few other miscellaneous businesses)
https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=7733

I don't believe either link requires a premium membership to access. I'm sure there are other licensed business frequencies specific to your local area, but questions about those frequencies may be better addressed by your state's thread on this forum.

Happy scanning!

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Sluething, I like that word. You are right, that is a fabric of our common thread. This hobby requires investigative skills and being adept at navigating the internet as well as the interior of your own computer. With the advent of digital communications and linking our radios with computers, we're all basic software engineer novices, as well. You have to be a good researcher, analyst, and technician to maintain this hobby of ours. You're right, radioman2001, that's the fun of it! You learn something new almost everyday, if you keep up with it.

JD
kf4anc

mciupa

He had a post from last year asking the same question. I would strongly suggest using the custom search area of the scanner or close call and see what comes up and enter them into the radio. He divulged his location in the first post and his county only has one entry for Wal-Mart.

Status
Not open for further replies.