business trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
I will be in Atlanta on 5 August. I plan on bringing my Pro-96 and was wondering if someone had a Win96 file they could provide me so I wouldn't have to program it (call me lazy). I was mainly looking for the City of Atlanta MotoII system and P-25 (unless this one isn't too active). Also, if I can catch some stuff on the State of Georgia PS system that would be a good one to have. Let me know what is busy and I guess that's what I'd like to listen to. Not gonna be in town too long but even just the APD/FD would be better than nothing.

Also, how is the milair situation around here? Active?

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
The Atlanta P25 is just getting into test mode, will probably be a few months until they are ready to ramp it up. Are you going to be "base" in Atlanta? Most everyone in the Metro Atlanta area is on TRS, with Cobb and Forsyth Counties being P25. Let me know, I've got all of them in Win96 for you.

Texas EMT? EMT or Paramedic? I was 5 years EMT & 4 years Paramedic here.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
The Atlanta P25 is just getting into test mode, will probably be a few months until they are ready to ramp it up. Are you going to be "base" in Atlanta? Most everyone in the Metro Atlanta area is on TRS, with Cobb and Forsyth Counties being P25. Let me know, I've got all of them in Win96 for you.

Texas EMT? EMT or Paramedic? I was 5 years EMT & 4 years Paramedic here.

By base do you mean- staying in Atlanta? Yes kinda, I'll be between the ATL and Roswell. Don't see us venturing to far outta Atlanta except to stay in Roswell. I'd probably be close enough to get Cobb Cty. but really only need the Atlanta system and I guess the Fulton Cty. system since I'll be in the 'burbs.

I'll only be in town one night so we'll see what I can catch. I can go one night without seein' the woman- but one night without scanning is unheard of.

b7 thanks for the anything you can provide- you'll save me a lot of time.
I'm just an EMT-B, used as supplemental training and as a MotoX Medic.

Status
Not open for further replies.