• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Busy Afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Broomfield: 1689 Redwood Lane C/G for a nail gun vs head, L/G 1 onscene.

Redfeather Lakes: C/G for a ATV accident. Pt transported to the at the fire station via private vehicle. AL911 enroute, MED11 from PVH and Glacierview ALS all enroute. 155.340

Eagle Co: Eagle/Thomasville road - ATV Crash reported at least one subject with SBI. Chopper on Standby. Basalt Fire/EMS, Eagle Co SO. O/F 154.445, Eagle 800.

El Paso County: CO83 and Arena Rd, T/A, R/O, C/G. Black Forest FD, Wescott FD, Colorado Springs FD o/s. EP800 Red, Ruby Ops, on-line.

Denver: 32nd & Harrison area dist 2 setting up a perimeter for a wanted possibly armed male in the neighborhood. O/F 04-041, Online

Littleton: Clement Park a Swimmer in trouble 13's a pair onscene now adding dive units and boat from station 16 and the batt chief as well. O/F DTRS FG-4, Online

Mesa County: Gunnison River just S of Colorado River near old DOE compound, swimming accident with search in progress..GJFD and MCSO boats with dive team enr along with PIOs and Victim Advocates..155.49 154.40 online

Lakewood: Bear Creek Lake Park another water rescue for a male stuck on a tree in the center of the lake, West Metro divers and boat from Rescue-10 enroute to assist. O/F WM-800 Ops 3, Online

Adams County: Conaco in Strasburg employee dispute at the store, involving a weapon, numerous deputies enroute emergent and Arap County enroute mutual aid to assist. O/F DTRS /117/ 001

Jim<

Last edited:

TheLizard

jimmnn said:
Broomfield: 1689 Redwood Lane C/G for a nail gun vs head, L/G 1 onscene.

Jim<
I heard L/G 1 traffic as it flew over my house. Five inch staple (they called it a staple) in the head, subject complaining of back pain.

Ouch.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
TheLizard said:
I heard L/G 1 traffic as it flew over my house. Five inch staple (they called it a staple) in the head, subject complaining of back pain.

Ouch.
That's one expensive staple ride and one hella stable five inches?

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.