Busy Afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Broomfield: 1689 Redwood Lane C/G for a nail gun vs head, L/G 1 onscene.

Redfeather Lakes: C/G for a ATV accident. Pt transported to the at the fire station via private vehicle. AL911 enroute, MED11 from PVH and Glacierview ALS all enroute. 155.340

Eagle Co: Eagle/Thomasville road - ATV Crash reported at least one subject with SBI. Chopper on Standby. Basalt Fire/EMS, Eagle Co SO. O/F 154.445, Eagle 800.

El Paso County: CO83 and Arena Rd, T/A, R/O, C/G. Black Forest FD, Wescott FD, Colorado Springs FD o/s. EP800 Red, Ruby Ops, on-line.

Denver: 32nd & Harrison area dist 2 setting up a perimeter for a wanted possibly armed male in the neighborhood. O/F 04-041, Online

Littleton: Clement Park a Swimmer in trouble 13's a pair onscene now adding dive units and boat from station 16 and the batt chief as well. O/F DTRS FG-4, Online

Mesa County: Gunnison River just S of Colorado River near old DOE compound, swimming accident with search in progress..GJFD and MCSO boats with dive team enr along with PIOs and Victim Advocates..155.49 154.40 online

Lakewood: Bear Creek Lake Park another water rescue for a male stuck on a tree in the center of the lake, West Metro divers and boat from Rescue-10 enroute to assist. O/F WM-800 Ops 3, Online

Adams County: Conaco in Strasburg employee dispute at the store, involving a weapon, numerous deputies enroute emergent and Arap County enroute mutual aid to assist. O/F DTRS /117/ 001

Jim<

Last edited:

TheLizard

jimmnn said:
Broomfield: 1689 Redwood Lane C/G for a nail gun vs head, L/G 1 onscene.

Jim<

I heard L/G 1 traffic as it flew over my house. Five inch staple (they called it a staple) in the head, subject complaining of back pain.

Ouch.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
TheLizard said:
I heard L/G 1 traffic as it flew over my house. Five inch staple (they called it a staple) in the head, subject complaining of back pain.

Ouch.

That's one expensive staple ride and one hella stable five inches?

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.