Butel arc-300 and radio reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

Premium Subscriber
Im Using Butel ARC-300 1.22 Build 2.Im Trying To Import 2 Systems From Seattle - King County Washington. 1 is King County/Valley Com and 2 Is Port Of Seattle Public Safety,It will not Import The Frequencys,Just The Talk Groups.Anyone Have Any Ideas On What I Might Be Doing Wrong.All The Other Systems Worked Just Fine.

Dann

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for the Information,I will give it a try.After the 4th system i cant get the frequencys to import.

Dann

Premium Subscriber
No,I Paid For The Software From Scanner Master.It Started Acting Up After I Did The Upgrade.

N2SCV

Premium Subscriber
Save your work. Totally close the program and open it again. Now dl the next bank and see if it loads into the first available channel. I'll try to explain it but; if I'm loading numerous trunk systems the frequencies advance every bank ie: bank 0 uses channel 00 to 20, You would assume that bank 1 would also start at 00 bit it loads 21-31 then bank 2,3, 4, 5 etc advances, moving up where the previous bank left off until there is no room and no frequencies show up. this doesn't happen loading conventional freqs. Don't know why.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.