Butel ARC536PRO Vs. ProScan For History Logging On Uniden SDS100

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
I currently have a Uniden SDS100 that I often use to log activity when I am performing searches. I am wondering what, if anything, the ProScan can offer that will do this any differently. I did do the free 30 day trial a year ago and I gather there have been some changes since then.

What I want my software to do is log active frequencies, log the PL/DPL/NAC Code/Color Code/Time Slot/RAN and then look for other activity.

Can ProScan be configured to log if activity heard is DMR, NXDN, APCO P25 or whatever type of modulation?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
What I want my software to do is log active frequencies, log the PL/DPL/NAC Code/Color Code/Time Slot/RAN and then look for other activity.
ProScan will log the PL/DPL/NAC Code/Color Code/RAN in the Tone column. Time Slot is logged in the Frequency column.

Can ProScan be configured to log if activity heard is DMR, NXDN, APCO P25 or whatever type of modulation?
ProScan can not be configured to log only specific types of systems or modulation. However the log columns (including System Type & Digital Type) can be sorted so each system types are grouped together and will be in chronological order using the Date/Time column as the Primary Sort and System Type or Digital Type as the secondary sort.

// edit
I did do the free 30 day trial a year ago and I gather there have been some changes since then.
I don't believe any changes in the logging area in the past year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.