Butel ARC536PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

kepster9312

I am using the Butel ARC536PRO. When importing all of the favorites lists HDB files or reading from the scanner I get an error stating not enough storage space even though there is adequate storage space on both the computer and the SD card. I am using the latest 2.2 version of the software

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Sorry your having this problem I use the same software for my SDS100 Scanner and have never seen that problem, Go to Butel Web Page and send them a email they are very helpful with people who have a problem with there software and will be happy to help you.
Steve

dvendt

Is the band scope up and working for the SDS100 in this program? Trying to decide between this and proscan.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Is the band scope up and working for the SDS100 in this program? Trying to decide between this and proscan.
The SDSx00 & BCDx36HP scanners don't have a Band Scope feature, therefore neither does the programs.

dvendt

The SDSx00 & BCDx36HP scanners don't have a Band Scope feature, therefore neither does the programs.
Why does the Butel site say that a "bandscope and waterfall is coming soon to the SDS series"? It's not that I don't believe you, I'm just curious. Wishful thinking?

Last edited:

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Why does the Butel site say that a "bandscope and waterfall is coming soon to the SDS series"? It's not that I don't believe you, I'm just curious.
Quite some time back, when the SDS series scanners had only been out a short time, someone posted a "waterfall" supposedly generated by the SDS100, by plugging in to the port that was labeled (by UPMan) to be there for future use.

See this thread:

dvendt

Does anyone know if Proscan runs on "Windows 10s" tablets? Mainly for virtual control in my vehicle. Laptops are too big. I have an SDS100.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
I am using the Butel ARC536PRO. When importing all of the favorites lists HDB files or reading from the scanner I get an error stating not enough storage space even though there is adequate storage space on both the computer and the SD card. I am using the latest 2.2 version of the software

Back to the original question, are you reading all of the Favorites Lists at one time? If so, you might be telling the software to consolidate all of them into one and the resulting file would exceed size maximum. Try reading and saving one Favorites List at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.