Butel not getting all frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

LlamaZorz

I have a dilemma. I have a BC256T, in which I use the Butel software and Radio Reference database to fill my scanner.

I live in NYC and tomorrow I needed to listen to the police, railroad and Transit Bureau.

So I go as usual to my butel software and select the conventional and trunked freq's I need. But then I notice that I press select all, but not all are selected. Then I press "preview freq" and they arent there either, whats not there are the sub categories here that are not checked, even after I press select all.

Here is a pic/

I didn't know if this belonged in NY, Software or RR admin stuff, so I just posted in general.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Wrong forum. Please take a minute to look over ALL forum titles and descriptions before posting next time. Please see my signature. Moved to the Scanning Software forum.

LlamaZorz

Wrong forum. Please take a minute to look over ALL forum titles and descriptions before posting next time. Please see my signature. Moved to the Scanning Software forum.

How do I know its a software problem and not a database problem.

K9GTJ

Do you have the very latest Butel version? I think there was some change where Butel needed an update to get everything correctly. I recently had problems with some older version importing an EDACS system until I updated my Butel software.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Because ARC makes each agency its own channel group, there appears to be a limit of 20 agencies per system (since the scanner only allows 20 channel groups per system).

Status
Not open for further replies.