Butel Software Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodeye1

Premium Subscriber
i downloaded the PRO BUTELSOFEWARE and the only place that it wants to take me to is the finaly fast sofeware? there is no place to put in a key code for my purches?

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Woodeye, this thread is about the Scancat software, not BuTel. Clean up the typing, and start a new thread - someone can answer your question

Hijacking threads is a no-no here

Thanks for your future cooperation...Mike

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Posts moved to their own thread. Please don't recommend people start a new thread. That will lead to many post reports which the Moderators will have to deal with. Instead, use the Report Post function and a Moderator will move the offending posts. Thanks.

Woodeye, please do not hijack other people's threads. Start a new thread if your question has nothing to do with any other thread in the forum.

QDP2012

i downloaded the PRO BUTELSOFEWARE and the only place that it wants to take me to is the finaly fast sofeware? there is no place to put in a key code for my purches?

I'm not sure which version of ARC... you are using, but you might try looking for a "Help" menu with the option "Register". This applies to ARC500. Maybe it applies to other versions, also.

Hope this helps,

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber

After you start the software, look at the top menu bar, select Help, the Register.

Status
Not open for further replies.