Butel Software still in buisness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

USScanner

I have noticed on the Butel site the left scroll menu does not work. Click software & there is no scroll menu. Hit home & the left menu is partially displayed. A local tv station wanted to purchase software for all their scanners & since Butels site does not work I downloaded Unidens software at the tv station & used that.

Sad but Butel lost some business, using Unidens software isnt bad & I will use this software at other tv staions I goto. Its easy to save a configuration & go back & install that same configuration after people mess up the radio with a few updates.

RISC777

Gommert stays really busy. They are still in business, yes.

Might be whomever manages that site was/is working on it (?).

It just worked for me. 03:05 MST.

Last edited:

USScanner

Just tried the webpage & still has the same problem. Not able to browse any software except the blue screen on the main page with the 996 backup software on top & the 396 beta software on the bottom.

Dubbin

Feed Provider
USScanner said:
Just tried the webpage & still has the same problem. Not able to browse any software except the blue screen on the main page with the 996 backup software on top & the 396 beta software on the bottom.
Then the problem is on your end and not Butel's end. I have had no problems viewing or navigating his site for a few days now.

Al42

USScanner said:
What browser are you using? It works with IE and Firefox.

RISC777

USScanner said:

Have you deleted cookies, temp cached browser files, and History? :confused:

Last edited:

Dubbin

Feed Provider
Yes but I was on it for about 15min before and 5min after he posted that it was not working.

Adrenaline03

I went there to order the software for my new 330T and the Paypal was in German so I got a bit worried that my software would be in German. So is Butel a German company or English? Is there another Butel website I should purchase it from?

MarkWestin

Status
Not open for further replies.