Butler Medical Transport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilligan

Database Admin
I keep seeing Butler Medical Transport ambulances around Hagerstown. I found their website and they say they have offices in MD and PA. Since they are non-priority, I would assume that they probably use business-band but may have access to the regular UHF EMS freqs as well. Has anyone ever heard them on the scanner before?

800mhz

Bmt

I work for Butler and they just switched to Verizon. They text all of the status changes thru that system....it is silent communications....they can tlk to Dispatch by callg on the same phone.

ocguard

Premium Subscriber
Regarding UHF channels for EMRC, commercial ambulances must have radio access to EMRC just as emergency ambulances. So, they most likely have UHF mobile radios.

Chris52

Premium Subscriber
Regarding UHF channels for EMRC, commercial ambulances must have radio access to EMRC just as emergency ambulances. So, they most likely have UHF mobile radios.

They do have (MED) Radios but I will tell you this much most of them on there ambulances do NOT work and there were a few times when I needed to use it. Luckily for me I have the EMRC number stored in my phone and had them patch me through. Poor leaders = Poor all around

Status
Not open for further replies.