Butte County 700MHz System

Status
Not open for further replies.

norcalscan

Interoperating Spurious Emissions
Premium Subscriber
I wonder if they'll get their interop infrastructure properly online so the neighbors can play nicely with them. Otherwise we'll just have another Oroville Dam scenario again. Some nice VHF and UHF remote bases patched into their system so at least the bordering agencies can easily roll in.

SimpleSkye

I wonder if they'll get their interop infrastructure properly online so the neighbors can play nicely with them. Otherwise we'll just have another Oroville Dam scenario again. Some nice VHF and UHF remote bases patched into their system so at least the bordering agencies can easily roll in.

I heard rumor that there was going to be a VHF gateway, but that is all speculation. All I know for sure is the models they bought (and that it is on 700MHz, lol). :D

Last edited:

Emoney250

Is this a Motorola trunked? How can I tell using the links you provided. Thank you for posting this. I am in Butte County daily with my job!!

kma371

QRT
Is this a Motorola trunked? How can I tell using the links you provided. Thank you for posting this. I am in Butte County daily with my job!!

It will be a Motorola system, but again, this will be years out.

Status
Not open for further replies.