Buyers Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertpearsall

Premium Subscriber
Everyone be ware of seller from Dallas Taxes selling xts5000 he took me for $1300 in scanners for a trade I can not fine his ad anymore as he closed it as sold on 10/10/11
he uses emails of ndalmassages@gmail.com,code3productions@gmail.com & cnigelMcElroy@gmail.com he also sends spoof email from paypal with USPS tracking number.
I have filed a report with IC3 and Dallas Police and was told I was smart to have him sign as proof he did get scanners just hope I get everything back.

Just thought I would make eveyone aware so he dont get anyone else.

BillyFred

Buyer's Beware

Code3productions is an email used by a scammer named Timothy Michael Carroll.

You're not the first. Good luck!

robertpearsall

Premium Subscriber
All that have replyed thanks for the help have filed a theft report with DPD and I plan on seeing this to the end if it means me flying to Dallas I plan on me being the last person he scams.I am going to patition the court to band him from the internet plan on bring copies of other people he scammed to their att.

robertpearsall

Premium Subscriber
ok to all that are PM me that is my stuff he listed everything that I put on the report emailed DPD just dont know what else to do at this point

bezking

Folks,

Please don't post in this thread unless you are directly involved in the transaction. If you have any information on this guy you'd like to pass on to the OP, please do so via PM.

CJDC, the reason he doesn't show in the members list is because he hasn't ever posted in the forums, he's only posted in the classifieds.

Thanks!

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Have the DPD detective contact me directly with a subpoena for this individual's contact information. Since this person made a premium subscription payment to us we have their complete address and contact information as part of the transaction.

robertpearsall

Premium Subscriber
The scammer is in custody Thank You all that where on the look out and helped out thats why I always say we are like a family here on this site and that is what makes it so great.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
That's awesome, chalk one up for the good guys.

The scumbag looks like a real winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.