Buying a new 536

Status
Not open for further replies.

N8TXX

Scanner Enthusiast
Where should I buy a new one, that does not need hardware updating? I heard the serial numbers are not on the box? I need to order online, nothing local to go look at.
I just seen Bearcatwarehouse has them in stock, and imagine they are newer stock
Thanks

Last edited:

davenlr

Premium Subscriber
Beatcatwarehouse has good service. Call them and ask. They just got their shipment of 436's yesterday, so if they actually have 536's in stock, they should be versions with the revised parts. They will tell you when you call them.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
I e-mailed Scannermaster asking that same question before ordering a second 536. They said their stock doesn't have the problem.

testdummy

I e-mailed Scannermaster asking that same question before ordering a second 536. They said their stock doesn't have the problem.

Jeff from HamStation just reported in another thread that they have a couple that have the revised headphone circuit. I bought my 536 from them and had great service.

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
Thanks Ron, and all our stock is the new fixed scanners

QUOTE=testdummy;2144609]Jeff from HamStation just reported in another thread that they have a couple that have the revised headphone circuit. I bought my 536 from them and had great service.[/QUOTE]

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I got my 536HP from Ham Radio Outlet>> Free shipping. I'm waiting on the 436HP to come in since it's on back order.

Status
Not open for further replies.