I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
spd3.jpg

Sapulpa PD traffic unit.
OUCH!

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Supposed to be bright at night with direct light on it, otherwise......
Also Full HEMI version not V6.

car2back

those are nice aren't they? I've been watching my speed ALOT more closely on New Sapulpa RD on my daily comute :cool:

The worst thing about these rockin' Chargers is now I gotta learn another headlight/tail light pattern...:twisted:

car2back

Twobravo said:
Hey, that looks like an SKS with a custom Bubba job. Quite common in rural Oklahoma.

I love the SKS: they're cheap, everywhere, easy to maintain, and there's a plethora of junk to add on to them!

OkRob said:
Looks like you're about ready for one of those home invaders we're having issues with here. :D

I'll make a home-invader look like swiss cheese with my SKS... along with my walls and the nieghbor's walls... (that's what my Glock 17 & 33 rnd mag are for :D)

Last edited:

CommShrek

phil_smith said:
I love the SKS: they're cheap, everywhere, easy to maintain, and there's a plethora of junk to add on to them!

They're not all cheap. Not as cheap as they used to be anyway. That's right. There's a plethora of JUNK to add to them. That thing's got a magazine like an AK-47, a stock like an M4 Carbine...hell...it looks like FrankenBubba put that thing together. I like the SKS too and I own a few myself. They are in all original as intended (and very reliable) condition though.

I really dislike the Bubba guns. I really dislike those Tacticool AR's that people hang 20 pounds of lights, lasers, rails, spare parts, and who knows what else on.

:)

okccsi

hoser147 said:
Man I hope they keep those Graphics in OK I get along with more hiviz.........hoser147

Warr Acres has a Crown Vic with the subdued graphics on it. One of the sweetest low keys Vic's running around.

OKC CSI

car2back

CommShrek said:
I really dislike the Bubba guns. I really dislike those Tacticool AR's that people hang 20 pounds of lights, lasers, rails, spare parts, and who knows what else on.

:)

here you go commshrek:

ar15.jpg

grack

Is this the trend now? Let's see how unmarked we can make our marked cars?

Why would you want a traffic unit to be hidden? Even if I'm not speeding I tend to slow down when I see a marked unit.

If I saw this behind me with lights flashing, I'd refuse to pull over and call 911.

This thing is a bad idea.

FreqGirl

Man that thing just needs a few CAMPAIGN STICKERS to finish it off.....glad the elections are over today, it's wearing me out.

OkRob

FreqGirl said:
Man that thing just needs a few CAMPAIGN STICKERS to finish it off.....glad the elections are over today, it's wearing me out.
Not over by a long shot.... it's only the beginning.... the mud slinging TV ads will really get cranked up now. It's still 90-something days until the General election.

Phil, I think that's the sidearm Shrek carries on his hoot shift, isn't it?

- Rob

CommShrek

OkRob said:
Phil, I think that's the sidearm Shrek carries on his hoot shift, isn't it?

- Rob

Only because you sold it me like that Rob. I can't believe you took your dual-band HT and your HF rig off of it. What the heck am I supposed to talk on?! ;)

OkRob

CommShrek said:
Only because you sold it me like that Rob. I can't believe you took your dual-band HT and your HF rig off of it. What the heck am I supposed to talk on?! ;)

I really needed them. I like that Icom stuff. I took the pink dingle berrys off that hung from the bottom of the barrel too remember.

Now get off here and get back to investigating that missing ice cream sandwich mystery!

- Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.