c/g at 294 I-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougbaker

male with head injury unknown cause. c/g at 294 mm I-25, DTSR MA1, FERN 1 for the bird. wellington engine 1, requsted the c/g. pvh ambulance is now transporting to mcr, cancel the bird, although eta was only 7 min.

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
LOCATION: I-25 northbound lane at milepost 294 approximately six miles south of the Colorado/ Wyoming border.

On 4-3-08 at approximately 2:44 A.M. The Colorado State Patrol received a call that a pedestrian was struck and injured while walking along the northbound lanes of I-25 approximately six miles south of the Colorado/ Wyoming border.

The male pedestrian has sustained injuries and was transported to the Medical Center of the Rockies and is currently listed in critical condition.
The Colorado State Patrol believes the time of the crash may have occurred just after midnight this morning to 2:00 A.M. 4-3-08.
CSP investigators are requesting the assistance from anyone who may have seen anyone walking along I-25 during this time span. Investigators believe a large Ford vehicle possibly a 650 series to a larger Ford may have struck the pedestrian and continued its travels.
The Ford product will be missing its entire right front passenger's right turn signal housing and may also have noticeable right front damage.
Any assistance or information from the motoring public or potential witnesses to this incident are encouraged to contact the Colorado State Patrol at 303-239-4583.

More information will be released as it becomes available.

Status
Not open for further replies.