C.i.a.s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pathalogical

Ya'll ready for the airshow ? Just saw that Osprey fly by the shack at 11:06 (rwy 24) with its rotors upward, helo style. A very small and quiet plane. Now I gotta keep lookout for that A-10 !!! Have fun if you're going to the show !!!

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Saw a bunch of these come in this morning to YYZ on 24 as pathalogical (you are one of the rare regulars that does not ever use a first name, what gives?, I have asked before but I guess it isnt my business) said.

I imagine that they will be busy tomorrow, I thin a S-SW flow is shaping up, I will be able to see them land.

pathalogical

haha...check my sig, first name is Path ! I'll let the title slide. BTW, vote for me in the upcoming election and I'll get you all the scanners tax payers dollars can pay for !!!!!!!!! Isn't that the great thing about username ? We all get to hide behind it. Back on topic, the storm has passed and the sun is out, back to staring out the window and listening to YYZ arrivals........and maybe the song too !!!

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Keep your eyes and ears open for the CF18 coming at 1430:cool:

Edit, seems like it arrived already:( But look for the Heavy Metal Team with Mig-17 and L-39s due about 1400 to 1430. Info from the Toronto areas spotters.

Last edited:

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Cf-18

Edit, seems like it arrived already:( But look for the Heavy Metal Team with Mig-17 and L-39s due about 1400 to 1430. Info from the Toronto areas spotters.

Saw a CF-18 yesterday afternoon comming out of the south heading north-west, i'm in Fort Erie Ont. he was flying high into the clouds but he was still really loud
Steve

pathalogical

I saw the CF just as I pulled into the driveway at 2:20. I heard its unmistakable sound and looked up, new paint scheme too !

Where's that A-10 ? Coulda used some CAS while driving, friggin slow poke in front of me may as well as been going backwards. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttt A-10 close call - YouTube

Cokeworker

Any frequencies for the Show

Hi! New to forum and scanning. Have a Uniden 72 XLT. Does anybody have the frequencies for the CIAS. Going to airport tomorrow to photograph take-offs and landing.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.