C.T.M.A Ferry

Status
Not open for further replies.

monstermatt2

i want to add the ferry frequencys but when i look it up on the ic.gc.ca website, it list's them as 4.147400, 5.271400

what frequency is this????????????

i put the link to the page
http://sd.ic.gc.ca/pls/engdoc_anon/web_search.licensee_name_results?output_format=1&selected_columns=,FREQ_STAT,TX_FREQ,RX_FREQ,LOCATION,COMPANY_NAME&col_in_fmt=COMMA_LIST&selected_column_group=NONE&extra_ascii=None&extra_xml=None&licensee_name=C.T.M.A.%20Traversier%20Lte%C3%A9%20&admin_do=65&company_cd=80112814

BC_Scan

Those two frequencies are HF (High Frequency) NOT likely shipboard communications, having never been aboard this ship, I would suggest if they use any radios it would be VHF Marine band , or UHF 457/MHZ typical of fleets like this , 457.525 .575 , etc,
Here in Vancouver Harbour we have all the cruise ships on there, than the large bulk carriers that wait in one of 18 harbour berths we can here many diff groups talking in other than english language,
When you get on board look at the radios, use close call feature or search the bands mentioned, Should not be hard to find. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.