Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
This Live LA County Fire feed can be heard on INB Team Speak server

70.87.174.165:8796

SCPD

QRT
At this time the broadcaster is having connection issues and asked me to post and says he is sorry and is working on the problem.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
What audio? For an LA area fire and police scanner, it sounds pretty dead to me.

What's supposed to be on here.

Landon

Great audio on the link in your sig. Thanks for providing the feed for everyone to enjoy.

If the link to the feed in his sig doesn't work, cut/paste the URL into your browser. It should open up your default media player and let you listen in. No need to install teamspeak.

http://207.150.179.84:8000/Los_Angeles_County.m3u

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
You sure it's programmed right? or hooked up properly. I had it on for a while earlier, and heard nothing on it for over an hour. Now I realize that not all the time there's not a whole lot happening, but I mean, well, it is LA County, seriously, would there be any time that there would be a full hour during the daytime with no radio traffic at all?

Just thought I'd check in on this.

We are currently hosting Los Angeles County Fire and Verdugo Fire Dispatch....

landonjensen

You sure it's programmed right? or hooked up properly. I had it on for a while earlier, and heard nothing on it for over an hour. Now I realize that not all the time there's not a whole lot happening, but I mean, well, it is LA County, seriously, would there be any time that there would be a full hour during the daytime with no radio traffic at all?

Just thought I'd check in on this.

Might have came unplugged for some reason.. It wouldn't have been down for more than that amount of time with out me noticing.. And yes it is programmed correctly, I am a Fire Explorer with them and know whats going on. :lol:

Thank you for your comments though. Ill look into further of why it was so quiet.. It shouldnt have been. What time was this at?

ssg978

Premium Subscriber
8/22/08 - 11:13 EDT
I just tried the link in IE, Firefox and Winamp with no success. It returns a "Cannot Find the File" error.

SteveG

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Status
Not open for further replies.