cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobgolf

i have a pro 96 and was wondering the benifits of downloading freqs by the cable with win 96 software. if i were to go to the philly airport and download the airport it would have the whole thing even the fleetmaps and when stops on freqs it would tell me in text what it was? thanks any details will help..

n2mdk

Basically yes with a premium subscription to this site using Win96 and the database it will porgram the radio, frequencies, talkgroups and TGIDs including the Alpha Tags,

cowboywildbill

Premium Subscriber
Hi, I am new to this site. I have been using scanners for many years. My first trunk tracker was a bearcat BC 780. I just purchased a Radio Shack Pro 96. I am having trouble programing Loudoun County, Va system in. I think I am missing a freq. out of the bank. I am having trouble getting a new list. I have the cable for the 96. Maybe someone can help with a patch or download. Thanks. Also I am going to get another Dig tracker for my car. What do you think about the bearcat versus the Radio Shack units? Does Uniden make them for both? And if so can they be cloned to each other? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.