Caddo p25 is coming alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snellcat

Premium Subscriber
I have a correction. I heard 1867 identified as WK Pieremont.

New for today:

597 SFD STATION 14 COUNTRY CLUB HILLS
569 SFD CALL

1881 VA MEDICAL CENTER

15 SPD CAR TO CAR (I BELIEVE)

And Capt56 I concur on 11 being an SPD INFO channel.

Great work guys,
Snellcat

capt56

Couple more new ones: SFD ST 10 Oneonta Dr is 589
SFD ST 11 Youree Drive is 591
SFD ST 2 N Market is 573

Last edited:

cajunjerry

Yall are doing a great job. I live in springhill in Webster parish and even with a beam antenna, I am not able to pick up anything. I was able to on the 800 system . I guess all the frequencies will just be on the caddo towers?

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
Guys, it looks like they followed the same setup that most analog to P25 cutovers have: divide the old talkgroup from the Moto system by 16 and voila: new talkgroup. That should help identify the radio traffic quickly, but before submitting to database, always verify what you are hearing.

Mizzle211

Guys, it looks like they followed the same setup that most analog to P25 cutovers have: divide the old talkgroup from the Moto system by 16 and voila: new talkgroup. That should help identify the radio traffic quickly, but before submitting to database, always verify what you are hearing.

Looks like you you a correct. All the unverifieds I have are converting over.Thank you for dropping that knowledge!

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
If someone could, please let me know which frequencies are being used on both the analog and P25 systems so that I can update the database as such.

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
they are using the same frequencies as the old simulcast system.
What is left on the analog system though? They can't be using the same control channel for instance. Does anyone have Unitrunker or DSD that is listening?

Status
Not open for further replies.