Caddo p25 is coming alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizzle211

if anyone is interested I converted the old system to the new P25 Talkgroups as a reference in case it helps
Thanks man! Hope you enjoy your time here. Be careful it's been a wild year in SHV. You will get plenty of radio time I assure you.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
yeah my parents live in Benton but we usually stay on the west side of Sport

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
FYI last night late they were on TGID 2061 and looked like they were testing on the school TG, and unfortunately some of the conversation was encrypted

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
TGID 1989 active, some kind of public works, not in the DB or my converted list

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
2097 is the Freshwater plants talking about ammoniators which are used in the chlorination process
2031 is also active this morning and sounds like railroad switching

Last edited:

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
anyways, that's it from me for now, I left Tuesday morning, holiday over back to work

Mizzle211

I live in Shreveport and have a Uniden Home Patrol II. I am new to this and need help getting signals again. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Hey Tonkie....Did you ever get the HP2 up and running? I got mine out for the first time since I got the SDS100 and having zero luck on the new system.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
I was off Exit 10 near the Airport, I was getting some errors on the SDS200, but the unication worked ok, so I’m not sure, they could be having some issues

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Hey Jason, could send me some recordings from the SDS200. I would like to listen to what you have and if the recordings can be decoded by a program that have to use.

That's a bunch.

Fltacoma

Premium Subscriber
Hey all. Just received a Kenwood TK5720, and would like to listen in to Shreveport. I have read that they have switched over to the P25 Phase II system, but I am curious if I can turn the Kenwood into a base station for listening.

SDBud

Hey all. Just received a Kenwood TK5720, and would like to listen in to Shreveport. I have read that they have switched over to the P25 Phase II system, but I am curious if I can turn the Kenwood into a base station for listening.

Well, from the specs, it SHOULD handle that just fine, as long as it isn't encrypted.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Well, from the specs, it SHOULD handle that just fine, as long as it isn't encrypted.
And if this guy knows what he is doing setting it up for no affiliation scanning. And TX inhibit. Or we will be asked how to unbrick it.

Status
Not open for further replies.