CADILLAC FAIRVIEW (TD Tower)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocscan

Premium Subscriber
TAFL has the following licensed any ideas as to there use? 615.2500, 621.2500, 645.2500.
All licensed to the TD Tower

mciupa

Database Admin
Only thing familiar about those freq's are that they are channels 38 , 39 and 43 in the UHF TV Broadcast band. I see that TVO also holds a license for ch 38.

Do you think it is some sort of in-house video for conferences and such ?

Now I wish I had an ICOM R-3 :wink:

jellotor

You'd think they'd have a more sophisticated in house video conferencing setup if that is indeed what those frequencies are used for. We occaisionally do video conferencing here and generally (in fact I believe all the time) hard wired connections are used, depending on the situation, between us and the source (say, for example, the Toronto TOC). Our engineers trust nothing else.

ocscan

Premium Subscriber
Property Management usually wouldn't provide video conferencing? In building TV/Cable broadcasting for tenants??? Very Odd.

polkaroo

Missed him again!
They might be for DTV, although all of the Toronto stations are on the CN Tower, but those could very well be backup transmitters. However, I don't recall any Toronto stations on those frequencies.

That being said, there's a whole whack of 608mHz allocations for Sunnybrook and St. Michael's Hospitals too... and you can listen to the silence all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.