CalFire OPENMHZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick0909

Antenna flicker
Feed Provider
Which location or part of CalFire? Its kind of a big agency.

KG7PBS

Hello to Whom is Running the SRRCS Feed can you please fix it. Its only working for Davis PD and UCD PD. And the Sac side is not working anymore more. Sorry but Davis police are boring as hell

Kingscup

Feed Provider
Preferably SoCal area. LA/SD !

LA is a contract county for CAL FIRE so no CAL FIRE stations there. I hope to put up a CAL FIRE/Riverside Co. Fire feed on the Broadcastify Calls platform within the next couple of weeks. I have it working with some minor annoyances that I hope to correct/improve. At this point, my biggest hurdle is to create/copy a file to convert the files from .WAV to MP3 files followed by uploading those new files. Since I am new to Linux, I have much research with trial and error. I will also be out of town next week and possibly the following week so that may delay it.

JayG1176

LA is a contract county for CAL FIRE so no CAL FIRE stations there. I hope to put up a CAL FIRE/Riverside Co. Fire feed on the Broadcastify Calls platform within the next couple of weeks. I have it working with some minor annoyances that I hope to correct/improve. At this point, my biggest hurdle is to create/copy a file to convert the files from .WAV to MP3 files followed by uploading those new files. Since I am new to Linux, I have much research with trial and error. I will also be out of town next week and possibly the following week so that may delay it.
You should do openmhz.. much more to do, free downloads, replays instant lol

kdthomas23

Is there an easy step by step process to set up a feed for openmhz? Openmhz for dummies?

Status
Not open for further replies.