Calgary Airport Authority Tetra TRS Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE6RSU2

Premium Subscriber
Hi all...

I have my SDR dongle up and running - wanting to do some Tetra decoding and noticed that I don't seem to be getting a signal from the 2 Calgary Airport Authority Tetra repeaters anymore (856.2625 and 864.2125). Anyone know the Status of the system? Have they switched to PoC or Airtel Wireless (iDEN)? Can anyone confirm activity?

:)

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
All I can say is I saw a lot of Hytera portable radios on my visit to the airport today.

VE6RSU2

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Robertmac! The system is still operational - I was just having a problem getting my Uniden's to un-squelch on that Tetra signal - the GRE ones seem to be able to detect it much better, not sure why. My SDR is seeing the signal just fine. Now I just need to get the Tetra plugin working - having DLL problems. Over to the SDR forum.

Thanks again!

rabrol

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Robertmac! The system is still operational - I was just having a problem getting my Uniden's to un-squelch on that Tetra signal - the GRE ones seem to be able to detect it much better, not sure why. My SDR is seeing the signal just fine. Now I just need to get the Tetra plugin working - having DLL problems. Over to the SDR forum.

Thanks again!
Did you manage to get some TETRA decode up and running in YYC?

Status
Not open for further replies.