Calgary help

Status
Not open for further replies.

newfie2222

hi there I'm looking for some calgary ems and fire dispatch frequencies and some other good frequencies to check out. i have a Uniden BC75XLT, thanks for your help!

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
I am not familiar with that scanner. If you haven't already read some of the threads on here it is strongly suggested you do. Also, if you haven't looked at the Databases especially for Alberta, again it is suggested you review this for the areas that you are interested in. EMS is totally encrypted, a number of fire have moved to AFRRCS thus are digital. Calgary Fire are in the database.

smason

hi there I'm looking for some calgary ems and fire dispatch frequencies and some other good frequencies to check out. i have a Uniden BC75XLT, thanks for your help!

Hi Newfie. The BC75XLT won't be able to receive Calgary Fire. They're on a trunked system, so you'd need a trunking capable scanner like a BR330 or BCT15.

EMS are trunked as well and also encrypted, so you won't be able to hear them at all.

mciupa

Database Admin
I guess what I would do with that scanner is let your Service Search banks run. You should get some hits with the airport or the railways and plenty of businesses.

If something pops up, hit the E button and it will store automatically in a bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.