Calgary Municipal Radio and Unitrunker

Status
Not open for further replies.

ar44

Hello RR folks. I’m new to the site and looking for some insight or a point in the right direct when it comes to getting the Calgary Fire Department analog out of Unitrunker. Feel free to move this post if there’s a better place for it.

Unitrunker took a little getting used to, but found that once one gets the hang of it, it’s a fairly straight forward piece of software. I just haven’t been able to solve the analog side and feel like I am missing something obvious. I’ve looked everywhere I can think of, but have yet to find anything.

I have Unitrunker set up with an Airspy dongle and DSD+. All the Calgary Municipal Radio Network digital decodes. I’ve attached a couple screenshots of my setting. There’s two VCO tabs running as this was the only way I could get the Unitrunker call history to show and get voice through to DSD+.

If I set the Audio Output to Speakers, I get the raw digital signal coming through. Setting it to the VB Cable input (to DSD+) doesn’t do anything other than light up the DSD+ scope. I’ve tried a third VCO tab with various setting including squelch, but am getting nothing. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• VCO Tab 1.jpg
    VCO Tab 1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 245
  • VCO Tab 2.jpg
    VCO Tab 2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 271
Status
Not open for further replies.