Calgary & RCMP 10 Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

thundermedic

Database Administrator
Premium Subscriber
As a thank you to the RR members who have helped me out over the years, I made 2 documents to quick reference the 10 codes for Calgary Police and the RCMP. The information is from the Radio Reference Wiki pages and I just did a bit of formatting.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• RCMP 10 Codes.pdf
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,331
  • Calgary Police Service - 10 Codes.pdf
    354.1 KB · Views: 5,071
A

Ambulance2014

EMS Updates

Ian if you can do one for EMS that would be great just the codes that are similar to EMS like Code 15 Code 1-2-3 etc

thundermedic

Database Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Calgary & RCMP 10 Codes

Ian if you can do one for EMS that would be great just the codes that are similar to EMS like Code 15 Code 1-2-3 etc

As for EMS, as a EMT for the past 10 years and as a certified EMD, the MPDS codes that dictate response levels can me a bit convoluted, I will try and find the matrix that is at the core of the system and post that.

The Code 15 in Calgary EMS is the same as Calgary Police.

Ambulance2014, I have offered to explain more offline, but never heard anything back!

Anyways, let me see what I can dig up / build.

A

Ambulance2014

Sorry Ian I did call twice to your number and left a voice message and my number to call me back at but never got a call back at all or email. I will try you again can you send me a email on what day and time would be good for you for me to call?

Status
Not open for further replies.