Calgary RR meetup ROUND 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Anyone want to get together sometime! its summer time! we should try to hit up a patio or something. Somewhere less busy preferable. Anyone have a backyard?! with a BBQ?

Suggestions on a date? I was thinking next week Thursday (10'th) or something. We have a few new faces I'm sure will want to come and check out our radios and leech some knowledge from each other.

Suggestions post em.

yyc_tbird_sc

I'm up for a meetup. I'd offer my place, but I'm working every day right now for a while and will not be able to host anything.

MrVelvet

I'm a giant noob, but would enjoy a meet - hopefully I could soak up as much information as possible.

HDMechanic

Cant make it for the 10th. Have to go quading.. Time to find some fresh mud. Good to go from the 14th on?? Mabey if i talk nice to the wife we could come to my place and sit on my big deck.. Hehehehe. Do you think 14' x 18' deck would fit all of us scanner pepole??

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I'm not sure that trying to arrange a meet to take place anywhere public during Stampede week is a good idea.

I'll make a decision on my attendance once we decide on a day and place. And I hope I can do it this time. :)

SCPD

QRT
yeah, run it by your wife there HD, if it works that would be ideal. Id offer my place but my next door new people are ^#(%ing crazy. They yell all day, I think they are a bit on the short stick side.

HDMechanic

I was also thinking of mabey a saturday afternoon into dinner thing. Gives us a lot more time to sit around and shoot the brezze. Now how do we break this to the wife???? LOL. Im hoping that a saturday would work better for Jay even though he works them crazy hours.

SCPD

QRT
Nothing yet... Was gonna wait on HD we can always just do our classic location.

The northhill Dine on 16th ave.

Question is when is good for people like Jay and Dave

HDMechanic

Working on a time and day. Trying to get my schedule straight here first. Should now by the end of the weekend. Also waiting to here from Jay on a good date for him????

MrVelvet

I'm not here the weekend of July 19,20 - Ghost Lake camping or the July 26,27 weekend - Lethbridge Air Show.

Oh, good looking install, I need to figure out how to mount my scanner in my F150.

HDMechanic

Would a meetup work for everyone this Thursday at our usall spot. Everyone scheduel is quite busy ight now on weekends including mine. Every time i turn around im reminded that their somthing to due. We will schedule a BBQ for Aug at the meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.