California EMS Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ambulance2014

Hey Everybody, this is for any California Paramedics or EMS personal. my name is Pattie Hayes I am a grade 11 student here in Canada I am very interested in the EMS Departments in California and i am doing a Project on The EMS Departments. I am wondering if by any chance if any medics have a spare or extra Department Uniform Patch possibly or anything from the EMS Department that I can display from the Service for my School Project to display of the Department that you would be willing to send or help me out for my School Project?
Please Send me a Pm or email me back at

Hospitalems@hotmail.com

Hope to hear back soon

Pattie Hayes

ff-medic

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The Appalachians - Next to the tent and campfire.
Hey Everybody, this is for any California Paramedics or EMS personal. my name is Pattie Hayes I am a grade 11 student here in Canada I am very interested in the EMS Departments in California and i am doing a Project on The EMS Departments. I am wondering if by any chance if any medics have a spare or extra Department Uniform Patch possibly or anything from the EMS Department that I can display from the Service for my School Project to display of the Department that you would be willing to send or help me out for my School Project?
Please Send me a Pm or email me back at

Hospitalems@hotmail.com

Hope to hear back soon

Pattie Hayes

I hope some individuals here at RR.com send you some patches, or can link you with individuals whom can send you free patches.....or patches that are dirt cheap.

You could go to the internet and copy , or cut and paste onto paper or cardstock for the presentation.
Multiple pictures of patches on paper? Just a thought.

If not, here is some weblinks.

California - PatchGallery.com Online Virtual Patch Collection By: 911Patches.com - Fire Departments EMS Ambulance Rescue Police Sheriffs Depts Law Enforcement and Public Safety Patches Emblems Logos

911Patches.com Custom Made and Collectible Embroidered Patch Emblems

Best of luck to you ,

FF-Medic !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.