Call Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjcscanner

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know of a free scanner "call tracker" or even a CAD (computer aided dispatch) would work. I just think it would be cool to input the calls and track them as they go.
Thanks.

Highpockets

sjcscanner said:
Does anyone know of a free scanner "call tracker" or even a CAD (computer aided dispatch) would work. I just think it would be cool to input the calls and track them as they go.
Thanks.

One of the members here was writing his own cad program, he posted a sample of one of the screens, it looked pretty nice, I searched the site, can't find it, I wish I could remember who it was. Maybe now that I mentioned it, someone will remember who it was, I'd like to fool with it myself.

sjcscanner

Premium Subscriber
Highpockets said:
One of the members here was writing his own cad program, he posted a sample of one of the screens, it looked pretty nice, I searched the site, can't find it, I wish I could remember who it was. Maybe now that I mentioned it, someone will remember who it was, I'd like to fool with it myself.

i remember that too, it looked like a pretty good program. I tried to search for it, but no results.

klaser

I was bored one day and whipped up a quick database in Filemaker Pro. I've attached it to this post.

It requires Filemaker Pro 7 or higher (Might only work in 9 as it was written in 9). It was designed around the Milwaukee Police Department. Feel free to change it however you want. I left some sample records in there to show how it works.

Attachments

• CAD.fp7.zip
    19.2 KB · Views: 27

jb872033

Tracking calls

This is easy to do with google earth if you are a visual person like me...just "tack" the location of the call and color code your tacks...green EMS red Fire and yellow for PD..or whateer colors you want...i use DeLorme earthmate GPS for this purpose..ill try to post a screen shot with this post...I like this format because its more simple...no backend stuff...it works for me
JB

Attachments

• Scan Call PD.JPG
    Scan Call PD.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 860
Status
Not open for further replies.