Call Volume

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescueeagle

Premium Subscriber
Hey Everyone!
Do you know of any websites around that give information about the call volumes of the local depts out here in colorado? Also general and statistical information about the local depts as well!!
Thanks guys!!

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
rescueeagle said:
Hey Everyone!
Do you know of any websites around that give information about the call volumes of the local depts out here in colorado? Also general and statistical information about the local depts as well!!
Thanks guys!!

A good start is the annual run edition of Firehouse Magazine, believe they have career one month and volunteer the next. That lists call volume, busiest engine, station, rescue, truck company etc.

What else might you be looking for?

Jim<

Last edited:

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
jimmnn said:
A good start is the annual run edition of Firehouse Magazine, believe they have career one month and volunteer the next. That lists call volume, busiest engine, station, rescue, truck company etc.

What else might you be looking for?

Jim<

The problem with that is that not every department participates (actually, a small minority does). Since there is no mandatory reporting in Colorado, there is no one place to go to get the stats you want. You can start with the Firehouse Mag run survey, but if the department you're looking for doesn't participate, you may have to contact the department directly (or see if they have their own website).

rescueeagle

Premium Subscriber
the information you said Jim was the info i was looking for such as busiest engine truck etc. I'm mainly looking for Denver, Aurora, South Metro, Castle Rock and Parker.

KB9LMJ

I know Denver is the only one out of what you listed that participates in the run survey. You just may have to call the depts or visit their websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.