Calling All Radio Reference Users and Guest for Frequencie Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking fo help from anyone who lives around the Louisville Metro Area. I am still trying to build a Sheet of Local frequencies for the following Counties: TRIMBLE, HNERY, OWEN, GALLATIN, JEFFERSON, HENRY, SHELBY, AND ANY OTHER IN THE SURROUNDING AREA. I have had sheets e-mailed to me from shelbyville fire and rescue, and other users. I appreciate any and all help. Attached it the list I am compiling. Sirculate the list and add on and e-mail it back to me or just e-mail me the ones you have and I will add it on and repost. Once again thanks for any and all help from Users and Guest.

Phillip Garrett
Pendleton, Kentucky 40055
(C) 502-662-1087
(H) 502-222-0780
(DC) 183*426*7443

E-Mail: cfrdstation3ff@bellsouth.net

Attachments

• Final List of Frequencies in DOC Format.doc
    56 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
I'm thinking he just wants to copy and paste what we submit into his database so he doesn't have to spend all night typing it himself. =\

I have typed all the entry's myself. I am just trying to build a good sheet. I have inputed all of the Radioreference.com frequencies too except for louisville because I know some channels have two pl's and the database can only show one. I'm not trying to be lazy by asking everyone to do my work for me. I stayed up till 5:30 monday morning the 3rd updating my sheet from the frequencies Shelbyville Fire and Rescue sent me

jerk

nofdexplorer406 said:
I have typed all the entry's myself. I am just trying to build a good sheet. I have inputed all of the Radioreference.com frequencies too except for louisville because I know some channels have two pl's and the database can only show one. I'm not trying to be lazy by asking everyone to do my work for me. I stayed up till 5:30 monday morning the 3rd updating my sheet from the frequencies Shelbyville Fire and Rescue sent me

It's a bad file on my end, tried opening, no go!
What versio of Word did you use? It asked for a converter which I installed, but still did not work.

AL

I myself was able to successfully open it on the web and save it and open it. E-Mail me or pm me and I will try to send it again I am also attaching it again to this reply and hopefully it will fix the problem. The file is 56.0 Kilobytes

Attachments

• Final List of Frequencies in DOC Format.doc
    56 KB · Views: 175

jerk

nofdexplorer406 said:
I myself was able to successfully open it on the web and save it and open it. E-Mail me or pm me and I will try to send it again I am also attaching it again to this reply and hopefully it will fix the problem. The file is 56.0 Kilobytes

That time worked, thanks, and in another posting I attached my USAD file for MetorSafe and Jefferson County. They will open in notepad if you don't have a Uniden.

AL

Status
Not open for further replies.